The Music Tag!


If there’s one thing that I truly love than it must be listening to music, it’s just such a perfect thing for what ever emotion I am in, so I thought that I should do a music tag! I really love tags, they’re fun to do and you get to know a bit more about me! So let’s start!

1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?

One Direction.

2. What was the last song you listened to?

The last song I listened to or say I am listening to is Love me like you do By Ellie Goulding as I really love this song at the moment.

3. What’s in your CD player right now?

There is nothing in my CD player but the last CD I did listen to was Four By One direction.

4. What was the last show you attended?

Little Mix On the 16th May last year, nearly a whole year!

5. What was the greatest show you've ever been to?

I've only seen Little mix.

6. What’s the worst show you've ever been to?

I've never been to a bad show as I've only seen Little mix.

7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?

I have always loved music ever since I was younger, I used to always listen to music, than again I still do now. When I was in year 3 I learnt how to play the recorder, like most people do when they are younger, but also ended up being in the recorder club, sad I know right. Also in year 3 I joined the school choir, and I also taught myself how to play the keyboard, even though I still can't really play it well.


8. What show are you looking forward to?

5 Seconds of summer On the 6th June and also One direction On 30th September!

10. What is your favorite band shirt?

I only Have One, Which is my One Direction top, then again I don't really count it as one as it is a cheap one from Primark but i want to get the 5SOS one from Primark.

11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?

I would like to hang out with so many different musicians that I can't choose one.

12. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?

N-Dubz as I used to be a big fan of theirs when I was slightly younger.

13. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?

I would love to see Ariana Grande live.

14. Name four or more flawless albums:

Handwritten By Shawn Mendes

X By Ed Sheeran

1989 By Taylor Swift

In the lonely hour By Sam Smith

15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?

1, One Direction: This is us.

16. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?

1 but I am going to see 5SOS and 1D later this year.

17. Who have you seen the most live?

I can really answer this as I have only seen Little Mix.

18. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?

Fast and furious 7 as I love the song See you again.

19. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?

Well when I was younger I went through a Hannah Montana phase and i have also gone through a Justin Bieber phase.

20. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?

I don’t really have a guilty pleasure band or artist and I also don’t really have any guilty pleasure songs. I just listen to whatever I like.

Shoutout!
I would like to give a shout out to a new band called Adrenalin Trip, go and follow them here

Happy Birthday!
I also want to say a quick happy birthday to Michael Sutthakorn who's birthday is tomorrow, Go and tweet happy birthday to him here

Find me on:
Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Twitter - Fan account
Instagram
Bloglovin
Pinterest

Love You x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!