March favourites!

Time for some of my favourites things from March!

Clothes and other fashion related things

My favourite piece of clothing of the month are my grey washed Molly jeggings which are £40 / $80 from River island.














My favourite perfume is You&I by One direction as I wear it everyday at school as I really like the smell of it and I don't really go anywhere without it on.
I also been wearing Sleek superior cover pressed powder this past month. I wear it almost every day as it covers up the marks, that I have from spots, on my cheeks.

Music

My favourite singers of the month are Ed sheeran because I really love his album X at the moment and also Michael Sutthakorn who used to be in the group M.A.D as I saw a few of his videos on YouTube and I found them quite good.
My favourite songs of the month are defiantly FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney and Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. I like these songs as they are both really catchy and they are both really fun to sing along to.

Television and Films

My favourite TV show this month is The next step which is on a channel we have in the UK called CBBC and even though I haven't really watched CBBC in a while, I did want a change near the beginning of the year so I started watching it again and I really got into the show.
My favourite Movie of the month has to be The Spongebob movie mainly because Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee who are both YouTubers (But you should know who they are) voiced as seagulls in it, I went to see it on Friday and really enjoyed it.

Other random stuff

I am really enjoying Graphics and Science in school as they are both really fun, as in both lessons we all just joke around. I am also starting to take my other lessons more seriously as I have started to fall behind but now I am slowly catching up again especially in Art as I don't really finish my coursework and still have to catch up with alot of it even though it is actually a fun lesson.

So questions of the week:
What have been your favourite things of the month?
Have you seen the Spongebob movie yet?
What is your favourite song of the month?
What TV shows do you like watching?


Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram - Normal
Instagram - Themed
Bloglovin
Pinterest

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!