10 years time by That British Technique!

My name is Jess from That British Technique and in 10 years time, I'm going to be 25. A lot can happen in 10 years. So much has happened in the last year that I didn't expect or even dream would happen, so in 10 years such a huge amount of things could happen. I don't want to plan my life, I want to focus on my school life so I don't get stressed and I don't want to plan every step of my life out.


I will have finished my exams,at school with hopefully high grades. I want to have gotten into the collage course I want and have got amazing grades in hair and make-up.


I would like to think that by 25 I will be in a long term relationship by then and hopefully have a child, whether that child is 1 or I am still pregnant.


I want to have met my favourite youtubers/vloggers like Zoe, Joe, The Sacconejoly's ect. I also want to have met my favourite bands like 5sos and Little mix.


I would love if I am able to take a proper selfie without looking like a drowned rat. If puberty hits me in the way that I am praying it to then I won't, but you can only dream.


I want to have great friends and not let any of my school friends slip away, I would love to travel with them because if we can have such fun stuck in a shit-hole then think about how much we could fuck up the planet by travelling around.


I want everyone I love to be happy, safe and well and I want everyone to remember all their loved ones who have passed and whether that's kyrece or a grandparent, no one should be forgotten. I want all of you who are reading this to also be happy and safe and well loved.


I post on my blog every Wednesday around 9pm BST and I post about Beauty, Lifestyle, tags and other Things that are happening in the world so if you want more from me you can Find Me On


Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr 1 + Tumblr 2
Blog


If you want to of course, obviously im not going to force you..........YET


Jess x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!