The British Tag!


Well since I am British and my blog is about British things, I was like how about I do a British tag Post as well why not?

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
Even though it is a British stereotype, I don't really drink alot of tea on a daily basis, than again I don't remember the last time a had a cup of tea, But I do have hot chocolate on a daily basis every morning at school, But when I do have tea I would have it with one sugar and it has to be milky.

2. Favourite part of your roast?
My favourite part of my roast is the meat and also I love Yorkshire puddings and gravy.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
My favourite dunking biscuit has to be with no doubt Oreos! and I also love rich tea biscuits.

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
My favourite pastime would have to be either going to the cinema or playing outdoor games such as bulldog or manhunt (if you don't know what the games are click the links).

5. Favourite word?
Not much to say for this one as I don't really have a favourite British word.

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I don't really know any Cockney rhyme slang as i don't know any Cockney people, so i can't really answer this one.

7. Favourite sweet?
My favourite British sweet by far is defiantly Maoams, these are like the best type of British sweets ever. I also love Jelly babies, I could live a life where I would only eat Jelly babies.

8. What would your pub be called?
If I had a pub it would be called The Queens palace, as well I consider myself the queen.

9. No.1 British person?
I really don't know how to answer this question as really so many people fall under this such as My friends, My family, My favourite celebs and vloggers/youtubers, My British readers and also myself.

10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
My favourite shops are Primark and River Island and My favourite restaurants are Frankie and Benny's and The Harvester.

11. What British song pops into your head?
The British Song That pops into my head is Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding as I've had it stuck in my head the last couple of weeks.

12. Marmite?
No, I hate it.

Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram - Normal
Instagram - Themed
Bloglovin
Pinterest

Love you x

Comments

  1. This is such a cute tag! I might have to do it some time!
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Follow the link for more detail, if you wish.
    http://lifeblogs3.blogspot.co.uk/
    Love, Jennie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!