Childhood TV Shows!

As I'm a 90s child I've watched some TV shows that the younger people haven't, for example I have a 9 year old brother and he doesn't know and has missed out on some really good children's shows, like the ones I watched when I was younger. So I have decided to list a few of the shows I used to watch when I was younger.

Rugrats- I used to love this show, it actually still sometimes comes on , on Nick jr. I remember watching it all the time and watching the movie over and over again. 

Tweenies- This used to be my favourite show from when I was younger, and because of that my nickname my mum game me is tweenie as I always used to watch it, I even had like all the VHS
tapes of it. haha that makes me sound so old. For the younger readers that is what we had before DVDs.

Barney- This is another one I used to have all the tapes to, I have seen technically all the Barney episodes. I remember when I was younger just being sat in front of the TV watching it. I sometimes used to replay the same episodes over and over again and i never got bored of it.

Winnie the pooh- I love Winnie the pooh, seriously one of the best children's shows ever made. I love everything that has to do with Disney and Winnie the pooh is definitely one of them. This show played such a big roll on my childhood its unbelievable. I watched it almost everyday and i just seriously love this show. 

As there are alot i'm going to stop describing them now. 

  • Barbie
  • Bratz 
  • Fimbles 
  • Rosie and Jim
  • Max and Ruby
  • Maggie and the furious beast 
  • 64 Zoo lane 
  • Dexters laboratory
  • The powerpuff girls
  • Winx club
  • Pinky and the brain
  • Cow and Chicken
  • The magic school bus
  • Courage the cowardly dog 
  • Bear in the big blue house
  • Blues clues 
  • Catdog
  • Ed, Edd and Eddy
  • Inspector gadget
  • Johnny Bravo
  • Little bear
  • Madeline
  • Out of the box
  • Recess
  • Sabrina 
  • Sonic the hedgehog
  • Teletubies
  • Timon and Pumbaa
  • Rolie Polie Olie 
  • JoJos circus 
  • Pocoyo
  • Charlie and Lola 
  • PB&J Otter
  • Higglytown heros 
Some of these shows have actually been showed on replays by different channels recently and i sometimes sit and watch them again just remembering how much I loved my childhood. 

Happy birthday!
I would also like to say happy birthday to an amazing person called Harvey who is 16 today, everyone go and follow him here

So questions of the week:
Have you seen any of these shows?
Are you a 90s Child?
Are there any other shows from the 90s that I've missed out?


Find me on:


Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!