Friends!

Lately I've been thinking about friendship and how having friends who are like family to you is something you should cherish.
I've gone back to school after the Christmas holidays this week and being around my friends again just showed how much I've actually missed them over the holidays and I'm just glad to see them again.

A bestfriend is someone who is there for you no matter what, they know everything about you and they make you happy on your darkest days. The feeling you get when you know you have chosen the right group of friends is amazing.
I've actually had a past when I was friends with people who used to talk about each other behind their backs and just used to be two-faced. And there are a lot of those type of people at my school. My school is full of so many two-faced people it is unbelievable because one minute they are best buddies and next they are either bitching about each other or they have an argument about god knows what and then a few weeks later they are acting like best buddies again.

To me that is definitely not what friendship is about.

To be honest I don't like many people from my school as I know what they are like and I don't want to be involved in that.

Now back to my wonderful friends we have so much in common its fun, I remember when we all started to become friends it was in April 2012 when we were in year 8 and me and one of them sat next to each other in Spanish, we both went on our phones in class and when we started talking we found out we both had very dirty minds haha. And ever since then we have both been really close friends. Then last year me and two of my friends went to go and see Little mix together an amazing day may I say I might talk about that in another post and now this year we are going to see One direction and 5 seconds of summer.

The love I have for my friends is something very special as I actually have quite a big trust issues, but I know that I can trust them and that they will be there for me when I need them most.

So questions of the day,
Do you have friends that you know for certain you can trust?
Do you remember the day you became friends with your friend?
What do you think is the best quality in a friend?
How long have you been friends with your friend?
Do your friends make you happy when you are feeling down?

Love you x


Comments

  1. Aww sweetie. That made me tear up. I have no clue what I would do without you. Love you. Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!