Hello!!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.
And as its the start of a new year I thought why not start now.

You may ask why?

Well first of all I have a lot of free time on my hands as I don't really go and do a lot of things that many 15 year olds do. I am more kind of chilled out and laid back and just like to stay at home and relax. One of the other reasons I have decided to create this blog is because sometimes I just feel like I've got so much to say but there is no one around to talk to or I'm just not confident enough to say them out loud, sometimes I feel like a can of coke which has been shaken and is ready to explode when someone opens it.
And that is what is happening right now I'm just exploding all my thoughts into this blog.

So now I've said that Happy New Years to everyone, I hope 2014 was a good year for you all and you are looking forward to everything that may happen in 2015 as for me I will be going to be going to see 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction with my best friend. Who else is going to see them? Are you going to any concerts this year, if so who are you going to see?

So who has sorted there new years resolutions, I haven't yet I'm so bad at thinking of them. Its normally the usual lose weight or do better at school. But they normally end up failing any way.

But than again I have thought of 3 simple ones:

Number 1: Be happy 
Number 2: Have Fun
Number 3: Be myself

These 3 things are all what really matter to me as these are the things that I know that will keep me happy and make me have a smile on my face the whole year through. So what are your new years resolutions?

One more thing I want to say before the end of this post, I want to keep this blog real and also try to keep it positive. I will be saying whatever is on my mind and I will also be posting pictures.

Have a happy start to the year!!
Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!