24 hour Challenge!

There is nothing more I like to do than to listen to music. Music takes up a big part of my life, as I literally spend all day listening to music. Whether if that is generally listening to it or just having it playing in the background; when I am doing something such as reading, writing a blog post, going through social media or doing revision. I always have some sort of music playing. I actually think I haven't gone a day without listening to music.

As I listen to so much music I have a big range of different genres and singers that I listen to. One question people tend to ask is 'Who is your favourite singer/band?' and I can never answer that question because I don't have a favourite, I like music as a whole and I would listen to pretty much any type of music. Even though I say this my music taste is structured closer to R&B and Hip hop than any other genre, but I still do have a big liking into other genres.

So I challenged myself to create a 24 hour long playlist of songs that I would listen to on a daily basis; this meaning songs I would actually listen to instead of skip and songs that I generally know and like. I also wanted to make sure that there wasn't too many songs from one artist as I literally could add a whole album from some artists, such as Nicki Minaj's 'Pink Friday' album and Ariana Grande's 'My everything' album as I literally love every song on those albums.

This playlist literally has no structure as it includes songs by artists such as Nicki Minaj, Celine Dion, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Adele, Chris Brown and I even added some Disney songs.

So here is my playlist:



So now I challenge you to do the same, create a 24 hour long playlist.

Rules:
1. Only include songs that you would listen to on a day to day basis.
2. Only include songs that you generally like.
3. Don't add songs that you know you would end up always skipping.
4. Songs can be both old and new and from any genre.
5. Don't structure it, it would be more fun that way.
6. Don't add too many songs from the same artist.
7. Tag/send it to me when done because I would like to see what types of music you listen to.

Random and unneeded fact of the week
I'm listening to my playlist while writing this post.

Find me on

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Polyvore
Bloglovin

Until next time, 
Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!