My Bucket List So Far!

There are actually many things that I want to do before I die and as I am about to start my  last year of GCSEs, I will be finishing school in a few months and when I finish I want to start doing exciting things with friends and family, as I want to live my life to the fullest. So I thought why not start a bucket list of the things that I want to do.

So firstly I want to go travelling, I would really like to do this with friends and just go to different parts of the world with them. This is because I really want to stay friends with the ones I have now and it would be a lot of fun travelling the world with them. There are actually a range of places I want to visit, such as Thailand, Greece, Italy, Australia and the Caribbean. These are places I just really want to go to because I have seen alot of pretty pictures of them and just really want to go there myself.

Palm island, St Vincent

Something else that I would like to do is learn a different language as I think that it be good for when I go into a different country that I would be able to speak that language, And I thought that it would be quite cool to be able to speak another language.

I have always wanted to go scuba diving and sky diving as I've seen many people doing them and to be honest they both look like really fun things to do. Like diving into a sea and seeing turtles and other aquatic animals would be a really fun experience. The same with going sky diving as I really like adrenaline filled activities and I want to know what it is like to jump out of a plane.

I really want to see the northern lights, as I have seen many photos of it and it looks really pretty and I think that it would be an amazing thing to witness sometime in my life. I would also like to go star gazing and just sit and watch the stars as it would be a really peaceful thing to do and it would be the perfect environment to just sit and think. If I go star gazing I would also like to sit there all night and end up watching the sunrise.


At some part of my life I would like to live in cosy middle sized house, as big houses scare me, I watch too many horror movies, that I would be able to decorate the way I wanted and it would be my dream house, I would love to live in a different country, so I could be far away from where I live now so I can have a fresh start. I would really love to live in Australia or somewhere around that part of the world mainly to get away from this stupid British weather, like today it is raining and cold , when it is summer.

I would really like to see some penguins as they are my favourite animal and they are really cute and I would really like to adopt one.

And lastly for now, is that I really want to meet the Singers, Youtubers and Actors that have had a part in my life, as I actually spend all my time online stalking them, hehe, and trying to get them to follow me on Twitter, and to be honest without them I wouldn't have nothing to do in life as being on social media is what I tend to do everyday.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
When this post goes up I will be at Butlins.

Stalk me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!