July favourites!

So its time for another monthly favourites, so first things first.

Clothes and other fashion related crap

So when I went to see 5SOS I brought a tour shirt which a tend to wear whenever I am having a lazy day as it is really comfortable. Which you can get without the tour dates on the back and in pink, as mine is red, on their website here for £16.

The next thing that I have been wearing alot of lately is Zoe Sugg's new perfume from her tutti fruity collection, I brought this when I went to London for an Art trip and me and Jess went into Superdrug at lunch and both brought it. I really like the smell of it as it is a sweet fruit smell and I really like fruity perfumes. If you would like to get it you can get it from superdrug for £8.

One more thing that I have been wearing lately is Sleek foundation which I tend to use almost everyday, mostly when I have time in the morning to put it on. I tend to use sleek alot as because of my skin tone I find it hard to find a foundation my shade.

Music

So music time.

Lately I have been listening to alot of music but what has really stood out for me is Fifth Harmony's Worth it, Like I know it has been out for a while now but ever since it has come out I just can't stop listening to it, like I swear I listen to it a least once a day as I find it a really fun song to dance to, hehe. Yesterday I listened to the Spanish version I love it, to be honest I love the fact that they can sing in Spanish and I would love to be able to speak in another language let alone sing in it.

Also to do with Fifth harmony their alum 'Reflection' came out in the UK on Friday and even though before it came out here I always used to listen to it. I just find it such a good album especially when you want to have a good dance, hehe. So if you want to download their album then you can get if from I tunes and Google play.

Television and movies

So something I haven't done in a while is watch TV and lately as I haven't had much homework to do as it is the last week of school I have been watching TV again. So as I am a massive Disney fan and I love everything to do with Disney, I have been watching Disney channel again. So I have been watching Disney channel for as long as I can remember now, but stopped watching it because I became too busy to watch TV, so I really need to catch up on some of the shows.

On Friday Teen beach movie 2 is premiering on Disney channel in the UK and I actually can't wait as like I said before I am a massive Disney fan and I also loved the first one and have seen the adverts for it and listened to some of the songs and I just really want to watch it now.

Other random crap

So something that I am really happy about is the fact that Bars and melody now follow me on twitter, #happyface. so yeah that happened.

And also the fact as I am writing this post  I am watching a 5SOS live stream which at this point in time I have no clue what is going on. Okay so I'm guessing it is to promote their new single She's kinda hot and I have also found a photo on twitter of what the painting is going to be like.


And finally Joey Devries, who is Leondre Devries from Bars and melody's older brother, has started a walk to raise money for a charity called Great Ormond Street Hospital. He is walking from Wales to London In order to raise money for them and if you want to donate you can donate here.

Random and unneeded fact of the week: 
I nearly forgot to write this post as I almost forgot what day it is, and was like oh yeah it is Wednesday.

Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love You x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!