May Favourites!

Firstly sorry about the lack of posts lately as I have not been able to post due to the fact that I have had no WiFi connection.

So anyway on to my favourite things from May.

Clothes and other fashion related things

Even though I haven't got any new clothing this month I do have some clothing I always love to wear, such as my leather jacket from Now look, I looked on the website but you can no longer buy it but I found a similar one for £40.

I am also always wearing my converse especially the ones I got for Christmas which are £55 from office.

Music

I listen to music everyday and I am always finding new songs to listen to and I have really liked Jessie J's song Masterpiece, even though it has been out for a while I have found it a really good song and have been playing it on repeat since I have started listening to it. Other songs that I have enjoyed since I first heard them are Don't wait by Joey Graceffa and also Black magic by Little mix. The thing is i used to be quite a big fan of Little mix but have slowly gone off them, but when it comes to this song I actually really enjoy it, the first time I heard it was when I round my friends house and it came on, on the TV and since then I have been listening to the song alot.

Television and Movies

I haven't really watched alot of TV lately and if I do it is normally just on the music channels, but A showsthat I enjoyed watching are Geordie shore.
The Movie that I have liked this month has been Unfriended, I went to go and watch this in the cinema with my best friend and it was quite a good movie to be honest.

Other random stuff

Other things I have enjoyed this month is going on Younow, even though I don't broadcast I do enjoy watching other peoples broadcasts such as Kai Knight who I have been watching lately.
I have also started reading stories on Wattpad again as I used to read all the time but then ended up stopping for a while, but I like reading in my free time and before I go to bed.
When I go to my dads house I play on his playstation and lately I have been playing a game called heavy rain, this is a good game even though it has a fairly complicated story to it I have enjoyed playing it, and have also watched Pewdiepie play it so I kind of know one of the many endings to the game.

Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog 
Twitter - Fan account
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!