Going To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!

So on Saturday 6th June I went to go and see 5 seconds of summer with my bestfriend Jessica, who would be doing a similar post on her blog here, and let me say it was an amazing day, mainly because I got to spend it with someone who means alot to me.

So the day started with me waking up about 10-11am and like I normally do I lay in bed on my phone for a few hours. I finally ended up getting out of bed at about 1pm and had a late breakfast and than got into the shower and started to get ready. I wore my 5SOS top from Primark which was £8, My converse and jacket  which I talked about in my last post and My Black ripped jeans that are £13 from Primark.


By about half 2 I was ready and at about quarter to 3 my mum drove me to Jessica's house (which is about 15 minutes away from my house). So I got to Jess' house at 3pm, 15 minutes earlier than she said to come. As I was early Jess and I sat in her room and watched a bit of TV until it was time to go. We left Jess's house at about half 3.

Skipping the ride to Birmingham, which is an hours drive from where we live, as nothing really happened apart from us listening to Summertime ball. We got to the arena at about 5 which meant we had an hour until the doors actually opened. So Jess and I decided to stand in the car park near where the tour bus was and even though nothing happened it was quite fun. When we were stood there we saw someone dressed as a clown and we have a feeling it could of been one of the boys, we both thought that it could of been Calum as the person looked about Calum's height .

While waiting we thought of a game where we counted the trains that went past ending up with 13 trains, hehe. Because we can we started comparing the people that we saw to people that we knew. There was someone we saw that looked like our English teacher because he was ginger, so we started shouting out Owen. We also saw someone who had dreadlocks who reminded us of FunForLouis.





Train number 12.








While talking to Jess I had discovered that I wasn't really supposed to be at her house until half past 3, but she had told me quarter past 3 because she didn't want me to be late and I had told her that I didn't want to be late so I told my mum that I had to be at her house by 3 instead of quarter past 3 because my mum normally runs late, but my mum was actually on time to the time I said so being there 15 minutes earlier than I thought but actually being there 30 minutes before I actually should of been there.

At about 10 past 6 we started to get bored as nothing was really going to happen and also Jess needed to pee. So we decided to head to the front of the arena. The lines to get into the arena were still quite long so we decided to get in line at the outside merch line, but after waiting for about 10 minutes, we got the the front of the line but they didn't have the top that Jess wanted and I hadn't thought of what I wanted to get, so we decided to go inside as the lines were also now really short. Once we got inside we got into yet another merch queue yet it wasn't really a queue but a big huddle of people. We had waited for about 20 minutes in this queue. I ended up getting a top and a programme and Jess got a top, programme and poster with the tour dates on. And then we had to try and squeeze our way out of the huddle of people.


We then went to the toilet where Jess put on her top and she was surprised that it fit her because it was a small and she didn't think it was going to fit her. After that we then went to go and find our seats but as Jess is a terrible navigator it took her about 5 minutes to find them as at first she went to the higher part when we were on the lower and then she went to the right which went down in numbers instead of the left which went up in numbers. But in the end we did eventually find our seats. At half 7 the support act Hey Violet came on and they were actually really good, I remember listening to one of their songs quite a while back and I really liked it. Both me and Jess also enjoyed their Blank space cover. One of the things that really bugged me was the strobe lights as they were really bright and they started to hurt mine and Jess eyes and also our friend is going to be seeing them soon and she has epilepsy so that is not going to go well.

Then 5SOS came on I was actually really overwhelmed and excited to be honest, I just couldn't believe they were actual people, to be honest I actually almost started to cry. And I almost was tempted to go on stage just to be closer to them. During the whole performance both me and Jess where singing, jumping, dancing and screaming. Near the end I started to feel really light headed like I was about to pass out so I did have to sit down for a few minutes as my vision started to get blurry. I started to think what could of caused this and I think it was because 1. The strobes were really bright, 2. I was screaming, singing, jumping and dancing too much and 3. I haven't eaten since 1pm and by then it was about 10pm.


























When the boys finished neither me or Jess could hear well and Jess sounded like she was on helium and it was the funniest thing. So we left the arena and decided to go back to the back of it as a whole load of people were also there, once again we couldn't see anything and then they started to move the trucks and they got in the way so we just decided to leave, as we were walking to the car someone was selling left over posters for £2 so we both decided to get one.


Altogether it was an amazing day and I had a fantastic time and I can't wait to go and see One direction with Jess in September. I would like to thank 5SOS for the amazing night and if you ever read this, you guys are amazing and I love you. I would like to apologise and thank the guy stood next to me for putting up with me because I was technically screaming right in his ear. And finally last and definitely at least I would like to thank Jess who had to put up with me for the day and for being great company, I love you Jesse but obviously not as much as I love Luke and the rest of the boys.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I am currently listening to the 5SOS album while writing this post. 
This is my own photography


Find me on:
Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!