Christmas tag!

2 Days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!

So as I haven't done one in a while and it is also nearly Christmas so I've decided to do the Christmas tag.

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

Most probably Home alone, Elf and The Grinch, don't know why, I just really Like these films.


2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

I don't really remember when our last white Christmas was as I live in England and the weather is always all over the place. I think the last white Christmas we had was maybe 3 or more years ago.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home with my family. We never really go anywhere we just prefer to stay at home with the family.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, Santa tell me by Ariana Grande and Winter wonderland/ Don't worry be happy by Pentatonix have to be some of my favourites. I've also go a Spotify playlist with a lot of my favs on it. Which Is below.



5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

No, sometimes a few cards I might get, or my friends presents that we normally open before then anyway.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

No, but my friend Jess can do it off by heart. And after looking them up, their names are: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comit, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Eating?! Can you count that as a tradition? and also opening presents with the family after everyone finally decides to get out of bed which usually is about early afternoon.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Our Christmas tree is fake.

9. What is your all-time favourite

 holiday food/sweet treat?

Pigs in blankets and also Quality streets because who doesn't like them. If you don't know what they are look em up.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

To be honest I like them both equally, because I like giving people gifts to see their reaction when they open them, Like this year I gave my friend Beth a Zayn doll and her reaction was priceless, I should have filmed it.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

I don't really know to be honest, I have liked all my presents equally to be honest.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York seems to be like a great place to go for the holidays as It always looks so pretty with all the lights.


13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I fail miserably, that's all I've got to say. I can't wrap presents but I am slowly, and I mean very slowly, getting better.

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

I don't actually think I have a most memorable moment when it comes  to the Christmas holidays, I think that the fact that I just get to sit and relax with my family makes it memorable.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

I don't exactly know, I found out a quite a young age maybe around 7 or 8. This because of my sister telling me along with the truth about the tooth fairy.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Yes I always make New Years resolutions, But it depends on what it is to me sticking to them, Because some of them I can actually stick to and others can completely fail within the first month sometimes.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Being able to get away from all the stress of school and work and to be able to just sit and talk to my friends and family. I also like the run up to Christmas because I can relax as much as possible and just enjoy it.

So that was my Christmas tag hope you liked it xx

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.

Stalk me at:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Have a very merry Christmas!
Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!