Christmas present haul!

So yesterday was as everyone knows Christmas day and we celebrated the birth of Jesus. And by doing that we all got gifts and presents from friends and family. So I guess it is time for me to show you what I got.



So first thing is the top above which is from Primark. I really like this top because, well read it, It describes me really well. It is also a long top that goes to about mid thigh and the back is a bit longer than the front with slit in the side. 

I got a PS4 which is my main big present which I love. Along with the games Uncharted and The phantom pain and I've started playing them both and and I really like them.

I got £100 cash, which I am going to use to save up for my puppy, that is unless my mum decides that she is going to get me it. 





















I have gotten some boots which are from Primark and I really like them even though I was the one to pick them out. 

I got Justin Bieber's album. So yay! 



I have gotten a £50 gift card for H&M from my Auntie.

I've also got a corrector & concealer palette, a contour and highlighter palette and some foundation but I got the foundation after I took this picture and can't be bothered to take one now.



I got Beyonce's perfume and also a strawberry scented one, even though the strawberry scented one was originally my mums but she doesn't like fruit scented perfume so she gave it to me. 




















I've got some black Ugg boots which are really pretty because I like the bows at the back.



I've also got some body sprays from my best friend Shiels, which also came with a little pink bag which I am now going to have all my sprays in it. Along with a Smarties chocolate bar which I've already eaten. 





















I have also gotten this DVD from my best friend Skelcher. Along with Terrys chocolate orange which I have also already eaten.





















I have also gotten this lime scented gift set from my best friend Jess, which I love because I love the smell of lime.




















I have got a new coat which is from River Island, and I love this as well as it is really comfortable and I really like the fluffy bit.




















I have gotten a Amazon fire which I am now always on. Even though I've only had it for a day.


And finally, yep this is the last thing, I have finally gotten the second season of the 100 and I'm so happy that I now get to watch it after watching the first season back in September.

So yeah that was what I had gotten for Christmas.

Don't you think that it is weird that the next time I will be posting It will be 2016. This year has gone so fast. 

Anyway hope you guys have a great last few days of 2015 and I will see you in 2016 for my new years post with the new and improved look to my blog.

Random And unneeded fact of the week:
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out 

Stalk me at:


Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!