Christmas List 2015!

6 Days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!

So what have you put on your Christmas list this year? That is the question of the moment as well as what are you doing for Christmas this year? and what are you going to be doing for new years?

My Christmas List is on my Pinterest. Click this link here if you want to see it.

So what is on my Christmas list, If you are too lazy to click on the link.
Well:

I have put on my list a few items of make-up being foundation and a contour palette.

I have put a Yorkie puppy, because I really want one and have for a while now because they are so cute.

I have also put Justin Bieber's album, because I also have to have a physical copy as well as having it on my phone.

I have put Joe and Caspar's DVD because well I just really want it.

I have put a couple of perfumes on it because you can never have enough perfumes.

I have put the 100 season 2 set on it, because I got season 1 as a birthday present and I really need to watch season 2 before season 3 comes out.

I have also put a few item of clothes and boots on it, because I don't really like any of the clothes that I have at the moment and I am really in need of new ones because I really only range form the same few clothes everyday.

I have put some teddies on the list because you can never be too old for teddies and I really want a penguin one, because penguins are my favourite animal, and also a giant teddy.

I have also put 5SOS' DVD on it because well, there's nothing really to it I just want it.

I have also put the last 3 books of the After series because I already have the first one but I want to get the next 3 and also Before.

And I have also put 2 different Pandora rings and a necklace that I like on the list.

So that is what I have put on there so far, and I may have asked for a bit more then what is on my Pinterest. So what have you asked for christmas? Do we have any similarities on what we have asked for? Please feel free to answer any of these questions in the comment section below.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I am Liam :D (Twitter banter)

Stalk me at:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

  1. I would love to get a giiaaant teddy also!

    Jade ♥︎ lumierejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!