September Favourites!

So once again it is time for one of these posts where I randomly post about things that I have liked over the last 2 months. Even though It says September, It is both September and August because why the hell not, Don't judge.

So here we gooo...

Clothes and other fashion related crap

So if you follow me on Twitter you may know that it was my birthday last week as I tweeted about it about 500 times, again don't judge. Only because I like people knowing that it is my birthday. But anyways, I got a few new clothes for my birthday, I didn't get a lot but I got enough so this consist of 2 tops, 2 pairs of jeans, a jumper and a pair of shoes which are all from Primark. I haven't been able to take a picture of them yet as  tomorrow I am going to see One direction and i'm currently rushing to get things ready, So I will tweet when I have updated this post with pictures.
I have also been wearing a flower headband a lot lately as It is really cute and pretty. I started wearing near the start of the summer holidays and lately I haven't really left the house without wearing it. So yeah that is that part done.

Music

Well I am always listening to music, as I may have said a few times now and I am always coming across new songs. Some of my favourite songs over the last 2 months have been Fly away by 5 Seconds of summer I just really like this song, as it is really catchy and the lyrics are really easy to learn, like I already knew the chorus by the second time listening to the song. The second one id What do you mean by Justin Bieber, This one is different for me as I don't really listen to a lot of Justin Bieber songs and pretty much if you ask anyone they would agree that this song is good and catchy. And the third song is Infinity by One direction, This has actually got to be one of my favourite One direction songs as well as Drag me down, I think it may be because they are different to all their other songs and the songs seem more grown up and something that the boys would most likely listen to themselves.
Something that I started doing over the summer is listen to playlists on Spotify and there are to songs that I have liked while listening to my weekly playlist and those have been Honey, I'm good By Andy Grammer and The way out by Jack Walton.

Television and movies

So there has been one thing I got for my birthday that I have gotten really into and It kind of has a story behind how I got into it and this Is The 100. So technically for I don't know how long my bestfriend Jess has been pestering me to watch The 100, but I never actually got around to watching it. For months and months she kept asking me if I've watched it yet. And obviously I still hadn't. So Jess tweeted me and  I quote ''I may or may not have bought your birthday present and I will like it much more than you will hehehe<3'' And as soon as she said that I knew she had bought me The 100. So when I got it I was like I might well watch it, So I  watched like the first 5 episodes and I still can't believe how fast I got into it and than the day after I watched the remanding 8 episodes and Now i'm just sat waiting for the second season to come out on DVD.

Other random crap

Also for my birthday I got a new phone, finally #Yay. I got a Samsung A3.
And I am also going to see One direction, well when this post goes up I will be there. So I am fairly excited to go and see them for the first time and hopefully not the last.
And lastly as a birthday present I am going to Thorpe park with the best friends in the weekend. YAY.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I'm going to change some parts of my blog and make it look more professional after new years.

Stalk me at:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love You x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!