My School Morning Routine!


So school mornings for me tend to be varied as I'm amazingly tired in the mornings and It sometimes takes me forever to actually decide to get out of bed. Well I do go to sleep at midnight or sometimes later. hehe. So I decided to write what I do on a typical morning.

So technically on a typical school morning, My alarm would go off at 6:00, I get out of my bed to turn it off, as my alarm is on my phone and I charge my phone over night. But I have my phone on the floor and I also have a bunk bed and I'm on the top bunk so meaning I have to climb off my bed to turn the alarm off before it also wakes my sister up, which normally results in me waking her up, but she normally ends up falling back to sleep anyway. So after I turn it off I would then climb back into bed with my phone in hand because I'm lazy AF and sometimes I go on my phone.

So if I don't go on my phone I would tend to fall back to sleep which is why I have set another alarm for 6:15, Yet that never works as I would Just turn it off and go back to sleep again. After I have fallen asleep again after my 6:15 alarm, I would normally wake up by half 6, which than I do one of either, going on my phone or actually get out of bed.

So now that I have finally gotten out of bed I would go into the bathroom to get changed as I can't get changed in my room in case I wake my sister up. I tend to take my time to get changed so it takes a fair amount of time, around about 15 minutes. After getting changed into my school uniform, I would than brush my teeth and than go downstairs. Which by then it is now about 7:00.

Once I get downstairs I would start doing my hair which tends to consist of brushing it out, than straightening it, brushing it again to make sure it is not knotted anywhere and than I would style it in a simple way (I mainly just have it down). And than I would put on my headband which I am now always wearing. This whole process would take about 20 minutes, sometimes more and sometimes less.

So by then it is about 7:20. So after doing my hair, I do my make up which normally consists of Foundation, Concealer, Mascara, Eye-liner (When I can be bothered to put it on), Eye shadow (On very rare occasions), Powder and hair spray to set it. Which I also take time to put on, so that normally takes about 20 minutes, bringing us to 7:40. At this point I've got about 5-10 minutes before my taxi arrives to take me to school. So all I have to do now is pack my lunch, make sure I have everything and put my shoes on.

So technically this routine is very varied as sometimes I would get out of bed straight after my first alarm or my second alarm, Or I might over sleep past 6:30 which means I have to rush some things. So yeah, this is my routine every morning for school.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I've been thinking about changing my posting day to either every 2 weeks on Wednesday or every week on Saturdays, please tweet me which one you prefer on @britishthings22

Stalk me at:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

  1. We actually have a few similarities in our morning routines lol.

    lumierejade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!