Media trailer 2016!

So for the final piece of my Media coursework we had to make up a film and produce a trailer for it, My group originally started with me, Beth, Chloe and Amy but at the end it ended up only being me and Beth. I don't remember how we had thought of the idea of the plot and storyline but we stated doing the story board and script and it just came to us, well Beth was the one who had thought of what to do. So if it has any similarities to anything already out there blame Beth.

The Filming was most probably one of the longest parts of making it as we had a lot of lessons when we couldn't really film anything because someone may not have been in that day so we couldn't film there part. Amy left to go back to France so we had to get Kay to be Tessa. So we had a lot of lessons when someone wasn't in so we didn't get as much filming done as we had wanted to. So Beth decided to get some videos she took in Ireland and we used some of those in the trailer.

The editing took quite a while, much longer than the Human trailer took to do. I would say it took about 5 hours to completely edit it. (That was a random guess I really have no idea how long it took for me to edit it).

So here is 168 Hours:



So this is the finished trailer that I am quite proud of as even though our camera skills were still terrible, I think my editing skills have slightly improved. The camera work was done by Me and Beth. The main voiceover was done by Beth. Editing was done completely by Me and the story was made by Beth.

Characters:
Tessa Played by Amy and Kayly
Natalie Played by Beth
Tilly Played by Me
Claire Played by Chloe
Kidnappers Played by Josh and Cameron

And because I finished editing before a lot of the other people in my class, I decided to to create a bloopers video, So here it is:


Hope you liked it as I am quite proud of the outcome and what I have achieved, and again I truthfully think that this deserves an Oscar.

Random Fact Of the Week:
I had thought of the song for the trailer before we even started filming.

Find me on:


Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!