TMI Tag!

Its been a long time since I have done a tag post so I have decided to do the TMI tag, which I got the idea from Jess, so go and read her post here.
Anyway lets start.

1: What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing a purple Superdry jumper, jeans and some fluffy socks because it is comfortable and it is my everyday type of outfit anyways.

2: Ever been in love? 
With my friends and family, yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No.

4: How tall are you? 
5 ft 4 and a half. Yes I an short now shhh.

5: How much do you weigh? 
Too much.

6: Any tattoos?
No but I want to get a few small ones.

7: Any piercings? 
Yes, lobes, cartilage and scaffolding and I want to get some more.

8: OTP? 
Too many, my top 3 are Clexa, Zalfie and Janya. To be honest this list goes on forever.

9: Favorite Show?
Fear the walking dead. Even though I have only watched 4 episodes.

10: Favorite bands?
 Fifth harmony and 5 seconds of summer.

11: Something you miss?
My childhood.

12: Favorite song? 
Don't have one.

13: How old are you? 
I have a mental capacity of a young child, but I am currently 16.

14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo with some Libra traits because I am born on the cusp. (If you don't know what that means look it up)

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Nothing at the moment, I am only 16 so I have so much more better things in life to focus on before that shit.

16: Favorite Quote?
'A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.'

17: Favorite actor? 
Zac Efron.

18: Favorite color?
Purple.

19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud music is the best music.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
To the comfort of my bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
It depends, if it is a quick shower 10 minutes but usually about half an hour.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour maybe? here is my school morning routine if you want to know how long it takes me.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Playful ones, yes. Genuine ones, no.

24: Turn on?
Beyonce.

25: Turn off? 
Jason Rothenberg, hehe. (The 100 bants)

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
Because I can.

27: Fears? 
Death.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
My friend being (lets put this a nice way) an idiot.

29: Meaning behind your Youtube name?
Its my name.

30: Last book you read?
Girl online 2, which I still haven't finished.

31: The book you’re currently reading?
None at the moment.

32: Last show you watched? 
Fear the walking dead.

33: Last person you talked to? 
My 10 year old brother. Our conversation went a little like this:
Me: Weird. (Towards Jayden)
Jayden: How is breathing weird, everyone needs to breath.
Me: Dead people don't.

(Why do I find myself funny?)

34: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mum.

35: Favorite food?
Cheese and onion bakes.

36: Place you want to visit? 
Everywhere, I want to travel the whole world to be honest.

37: Last place you were? 
Places I have been recently are the O2 arena, my house, my Dad's house and school.

38: Do you have a crush? 
Maybe.

39: Last time you were insulted? 
I constantly insult myself.

40: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Blue raspberry.

41: What instruments do you play?
None.

42: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Don't have any.

43: Last song you played?
I lied - Nicki Minaj.

44: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I don't know, but I hang out in my room by myself because I am a misanthrope and I don't like people. (Don't know what that word means then look it up, that is what Google is for).

45: Who should answer these questions next? 
Anyone that can be bothered to do it.


Random fact of the week:
I don't have a random fact of the week.

Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Polyvore
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!