Going to see One direction!

So the day my last post went up and as I mentioned in it, I went to go and see One Direction with my Best friend Jessica. And I had a really great time to be honest. After waiting 5 years of being a One direction fan and this being my first time going to see them, I have to say it was worth it and I would really like to go again. So hopefully I could see them in 2017 after their break. And I would be looking forward to do it again especially if I was with my friends as I want this to be something that I keep doing with my friends, As in going to concerts and stuff as it is a really fun thing to do and it is a great way to be with my friends and bond a bit more.

So anyways on to how the day started, So as it was a Wednesday it was a school day, so even before going to London we still had a long six hours of school, But after school Jess came straight to my house, where we got ready for my dad to pick us up 3:50. I wore Some blue jeans which were £40 from River island, I wore my One direction T-shirt which was £8 from Primark and obviously my Converse and leather jacket which I am always wearing everywhere.


So we left at about 3:50 and I'm going to skip to when we got to the arena because nothing really happened on the way there. So we got to the arena at about 6:15 and when we got to the arena we decided to go to the outdoor merch line which took about 10 minutes to get to the front which then I got a shirt even though the quality was shit, a programme and two wristbands as my best friend Beth wanted one. We than went inside the arena and walked round the whole thing until we got to our entrance. As the line was still long we decided to go to the toilet which also had a long line so we had to wait about 10 minutes.

So after we got in to the main part of the arena we went to go and find our seats. We then sat in there until the support act came on at 7:30pm, they are called Augustana, and lets be honest both me and Jess did not like them. So while they were on me and Jess decided to go and get some food and by food I mean sweets, and don't judge but I ended up buying £10 worth of jelly babies, what they are my favourite sweets again don't judge.

So we went back to our seats about half way through Augustana's performance and they finished at 8pm. After they finished  Jess decided to it was a good time to do her textiles coursework, then at 8:30 everyone started to get bored so we all started a Mexican wave which went around the whole arena which was really fun. And the boys came on at 9pm.


So skipping to the end, we were walking out of the arena, that was when with my amazing way of knowing people and what they look like. I saw The Brooks, If you don't know who they are they are twins that got to the judges house stage last year on the UK X factor. So they were in front of us and because I know what people look like from behind I automatically knew it was them. And not going to lie I was fangirling on the inside. And we ended up getting photos with them.


Not alot happened after that apart from the fact that it took about 20 minutes to find my dad and we were singing along to people playing One direction songs in their cars. So I would like to thank One direction for the amazing night and If you ever read this I love you guys and I had a great time. I would like to thank my dad for buying me the tickets after pestering him about it for a long time. I would like to thank The Brooks for being there the same day as me because I doubt I would of ever met you if you hadn't and if you two ever read this I love you. And lastly I would like to thank Jessica for putting up with me once again at another concert this year and I love you.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I am currently ill while writing this post.

Stalk me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest 
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!