Butlins 2015

So this time last week I was at Butlins in Bognor Regis and to be honest I had a really great time. I got there on Monday at about 5 and left on Friday at 10. So I decided why not write about what I did on these days.

So we had packed everything the night before and my mum decides that it would be a really good idea to pack the amount of stuff that would last her 4 months instead of 4 days, so we had to try and squeeze everything into the car which took forever because we had so much stuff. So we left the house at about 3 and left for the long journey. As the way there was quite long I just sat and listened to music for the majority of the ride but started to get bored so ended up playing a game by myself where I started counting all the mini's that I saw and I added points to it so if I saw a mini it would be 1 point a yellow car  would be 2 points and a yellow mini would be 3 points in the end I ended up with 50 points, hehe. We never really did anything else that day as once we got there all we really did was walk around for a bit.


So Tuesday, I woke up at about half 8 and decided I wanted to go outside so me and Jayden (My little brother) went out, At first we didn't know what to do so we just walked round for a bit before deciding to go to the fairground. While queuing for a ride we starting talking to some 11 year old called Molly and we ended up spending most of the day with her. We stayed at the fairground for a few hours just going on the rides a few times and then decided to do to the arcade and we went on some of the machines and ended up with about 600 tickets.


At 7 we went to go and see a Scooby Doo pantomime act which I watched about half an hour of and started to get bored, so I decided to go and watch some next Little mix tribute act which can I say was really bad out of all four of them only one of  the singers could actually sing well (my opinion) and the only thing on point about the whole performance was the choreography and the outfits.

I didn't really do anything on Wednesday and technically just stayed in the apartment all day and was on my phone like I would normally do when at home as I am lazy and couldn't be bothered to do anything other then the fact that I had the munchies, and no I wasn't high like my friend tried to say I was, I just kept eating random food.


On Thursday, as it was our last day we actually decided to make the most of it and actually do something so in the morning me and Jayden went to the pool, and than after me and my mum went into the town where I bought Marcus Butler's book (he's a British youtuber if you didn't know), and also one of Zoe Sugg's Make up bags. I will be reviewing the book in my next post. So after we got back from town we went to go and watch Stephen Mulhern's show and to be honest it was really good, especially as I am a really hard person to please.


That night I decided that I wanted to take some more photos and go for a walk so I went out at about 10 and didn't go back to the apartment until about midnight. It was actually really peaceful walking around as most people had gone to sleep apart from the few teenagers and adults still around. After walking around Butlins two times, I decided to just sit down for a bit. While sat down many people had walked past but there were like two girls who were walking around speaking Jamaican and it was literally the funniest thing. But at about midnight I sadly had to go back to the apartment as my phones battery had died.


On Friday we left at about 10 in the morning and it was also the day One direction dropped Drag me down, so as I got in the car I decided to check twitter and all over my feed all I could see was Drag me down, so I ended up downloading it and Listening to it the whole way home as well as read Marcus' book.

So altogether I really enjoyed Butlins and had a really good time and I would defiantly go again.

Sorry this post was so late I just never got around to writing it.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I get distracted really easily that's why this post is going up really late

Stalk me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!