February favourites!

So first of all I want to apologise for not posting so far this year, this is because I am currently in year 11 and as this is my last year and I am going to be doing all my exams I have a lot of revising to do. I have also had a lot of coursework to do and catch up with so I have been really busy doing all of that. But hopefully after my exams in June I will start posting regularly again. So I  just thought you should know what is currently going on. And as for once in a while I haven't had any homework or coursework to do so I decided to do a quick favourites post. By the way these are my favourites from the past few months not just February.

Clothes and other fashion related crap

Lately I have been wearing my hoodies more often, this is mainly because they are all really comfortable and I like to sleep in them because when I wake up I find it easier to get out of bed because they make me warm and I am not waking up to a cold house. So my hoodies consist of my pink Adidas one, my blue Adidas one, my purple Superdry one and recently I have been wearing my leavers hoodie (even though I've only had it for 2 days). I have been wearing the boots that I got for Christmas alot recently, for a picture check my Christmas post. I really like Soap and glory sprays at the moment. I bought the 'original pink' body spray back in December and I really like the smell of it and have been wearing it almost every day. I have also been using my lime set that I got for Christmas alot as well.

Music

So technically over the past few months I've been branching out to lots more other singers and also have been going back to all the singers I used to listen to as I really wanted to have a change in what type of songs I listen to. So recently I have been listening to singers such as Usher and Chris Brown. For example while writing this post I am listening to Nicki Minaj's first album. So here is a playlist on Spotify that I have been listening to a lot lately.


Television and movies

So my television favourites only really consist of one thing and that is The 100. So yes I mentioned this back in my September favourites post. That was when I was only 8 episodes into the first season now a couple of months later I am now caught up, having watched season 2 after I got it for Christmas, and 2 technically 3 weeks ago season 3 started in the UK so today the 3rd episode is going to be on and Yay. So that is pretty much all I watch on TV as I actually do not watch TV other then to watch The 100.

Other random crap

I got a PS4 for Christmas so I've been playing on that a lot lately especially Black ops 3. So yeah that happens to be on my favourites. Also I have been addicted to cherry Cola and it literally is the best thing ever so therefore it is now my favourite drink.

Random and unneeded fact of the week:
I will hopefully post again in the next couple of weeks, but I don't know when, it may be next week or it could be a little later. But hopefully it would be soon.

Stalk me at:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin

Love You x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!