Going to see Fifth Harmony!

So on Monday as you most probably could tell from the title I went to go and see Fifth Harmony with the two best friends Jess and Shiels. And lets just say we had a great time.
So as you may have guessed I am going to be describing my day to you. So the day started of being at school for a long and tiring 6 hours. And a hype Shiels singing a lot of Fifth harmony songs. After school we got changed at school and Jess' dad picked us up at around 3:20 (I think). And we went straight to London. The journey was very weird and strange as it contained conversations about school and other random crap, and also a lot of selfies of me and Shiels. 


The journey also included us taking in the surroundings of London and Beth getting scared of a Lady bird and also being scared of every tunnel we went under. The journey also included going to McDonalds because why not. 

So when we got to the 02 at around 5:30, we pretty much went straight to Brooklyn bowl, which is the part of  the 02 that Fifth harmony were preforming in as the doors opened at 6. And once in there Jess had seen youtubers Lucy and Lydia and went to get a photo with them, while I decided to get one at the end of the show. Jess also met one of her old Twitter friends Perry who she used to talk to alot when we were in year 7. 

While we were waiting for Fifth harmony to come on, they we playing the Reflection album so everyone was singing along to it. Once Fifth harmony came on at 7, they answered a few Twitter questions and I had Shiels phone recording some of it and taking photos, because one she is only 5 foot Tall (Exactly), even though she may say she is taller then that, so she couldn't really see and because she couldn't film it herself because her arms are too short. 














So the show was really good to be honest. After the questions they sang: Sledgehammer, Reflection (I think), I'm in love with a monster, Worth it and Boss. But I don't remember the order. After the girls went off, which was at around 8, I went to see Lucy and Lydia, who may I say are alot prettier in person, even though they are already pretty as fuck in their videos and they are also really kind. And I got a photo with them. And Jess also decided to get another one. But Shiels didn't get one with them because she didn't know who they were, and now she regrets it because she ended up going home and watching their videos.


After we got out of the arena we went to go to the car and on the way we decided to do, what we call a Jim and Tanya, And jog, because we can. Which we did because we thought no one saw it, but apparently Jess' dad had seen us, so that was funny. 
That is pretty much all we did that day because we got home at about 10 and I did my homework that was in for the next day. 

So obviously I have to thank Fifth harmony for being amazing and I love you girls, I would like to thank Lucy and Lydia for taking a photo with me and for being so sweet and I love you two. I would also like to thank Jess's dad for driving us to yet another place this year. I would also like to thank Jess and Shiels for being great friends and for being great company and being just generally wonderful and I love you both.  

Happy Birthday:
Happy birthday to one of my best friends Beth Shiels, as her birthday is on the day that this post goes up. Love her loads and hope she has a great day but I will be with her so obviously she will.

Random and unneeded fact of the week: 
While writing this post I was listening to Little Mix's new album 'Get weird' and also One Direction's new song History.

Stalk Me On:

Love you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!