New Me 2015!


This year I have decided I need to change my lifestyle as quite recently I've been suffering from high levels of stress so I thought if I change some of the things I do it could help lower the stress levels. So I have come up with a few things that may help me and maybe some of you who might be going through stress.

So the first thing is I think I should start being nicer to people as for example my friend Jess dyed her hair and it went ginger so I kept taking the mick saying how her hair was ginger just to annoy her as she didn't like the colour of her hair. So because of that and many other reasons I have decided to be nice to people and try not to annoy and piss them off as much as I used to.

Also I have a problem where I am always doubting myself so I want to stop doubting myself as I am always thinking about the negatives when I need to start thinking about the more positive things as if my friend says that they were talking about me in a positive way I automatically think of it as if they were talking about me in a negative way. Also I want to become more confident in myself this links into what I was saying about doubting myself as I am not confident about what people think about me and also what I say around people.

I need to manage my time more, especially since I have started this blog as I write my posts in the weekends and on Mondays yet I still need time to do my homework and also I get distracted easily and end up on my phone so I don't end up doing my homework or start my posts last minute. So I have started planning ahead all my posts and I start doing my homework before anything else and I also keep my phone at a far distance, which isn't that far it is just out of arms reach.

I also tend to bottle up all my thoughts, that is why I actually decided to start this blog so I can just write what is on my mind and what interests me.

And lastly I want to just keep smiling and don't let people stand in my way because I find this quite important when trying to deal with stress, I'm going to stay away from people who I know that would bring me down and smile through this year, I will block out the haters and focus on my friends and what's important.

So questions of the week:
What ways do you know that will decrease stress?
How do you manage your time?
Do you put school before everything else?

Happy birthday!
Tomorrow it is my best friend Stephanie's birthday, so I would like to wish a happy 15th birthday to her as she is a friend everyone would ask for, she makes you laugh at all times and is always there for you and has a great sense of humour.

Find me on:

Twitter - Normal
Twitter - Blog
Instagram

Love you x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liebster Award | Discover New Bloggers!

July favourites!